Tahoe Rental Connection has a variety of houses, cabins, condos, and apartments for rent for people looking to sign a 6 month lease or longer. The list of available properties changes regularly, so please check back often for the latest list. Review the options below in order to submit a Rental Application.
Rental Application Checklist
- Download Rental List for a view of currently available rentals.
- Stop by our office to request a viewing of properties that are presently vacant.
- Each applicant above the age of 18 must fill out and complete the Rental Application .
- Print the Rental Application and sign it.
- Bring your Rental Application, government issued Identification, and proof of Social Security Number to our office with the $40 processing fee (per applicant).
- The application review process typically takes 2-3 days depending on ease of contacting references. We recommend that you contact your references so they are expecting our call. During this time we will be conducting a credit check.
- Tahoe Rental Connection will remove the property from the Rental List as soon as we have received the security deposit.
- The Security Deposit and first month’s rent must be paid in full in order to receive keys on the scheduled move-in date.
If you have any questions during the application process, please feel free to contact us 530-542-2777.
Download Rental List PDF
Download Application PDF